Heath Data Submissions
Updated PAP Cost Sharing 05/12/15
Form Filings Information
Checklists – have been moved to their own page. They can be obtained by clicking on the blue Checklists link.
The New Hampshire Insurance Department is pleased to be able to provide you with two alternative methods for viewing Rate and Form Filings Electronically.
1. COMPUTER TERMINAL AT THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
If you wish, you can review the filings by using the computer terminal for public access data on SERFF (System for Electronic Forms Filing) located in the lobby of the Insurance Department. Access to this terminal is on a first come first serve basis. For security reasons, should you need to copy files the Department has a supply of CDs available for $2.00 each. If using your own CD, it must be new and sealed in its original packaging. Paper copies are available at a cost of $0.25 each per page.
2. REMOTE ACCESS ALTERNATIVE
We are pleased to provide you another alternative method for viewing Rate and Form Filings electronically. You can click on the following link: https://filingaccess.serff.com/sfa/home/nh to view these filings remotely, from your own home or office or anywhere you have access to a computer.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Credit Insurance, A H Single Claim Costs from the NAIC Proceedings (as referenced in INS 1201.09 (b) (1) d.)
- NAIC Universal Product Coding Matrixes
- New Hampshire Health Cost Web site
- The Interstate Insurance Compact ( Compact ) is an important modernization initiative that benefits state insurance regulators, consumers and the insurance industry. The Compact established a multi-state public entity, the Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission (IIPRC) which serves as an instrumentality of the Member States. The IIPRC serves as a central point of electronic filing for certain insurance products, including life insurance, annuities, disability income and long-term care insurance to develop uniform product standards, affording a high level of protection to purchasers of asset protection insurance products. We encourage insurance companies to submit filings through the Interstate Compact .
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free viewer from Microsoft .
Microsoft Excel format. You can download a free viewer from Microsoft .
Web page format.